Shopify is not an unheard concept in 2021. If you do not belong to a technical background, you might have heard about Shopify Development Experts once. And you might as well have thought about the hype of the Shopify Developer in Melbourne.
And your next question would be that why does Shopify seem to be so hyped and popular? Well, the answer is it is a pretty budget-friendly platform to build your virtual store. We can help you to build your online Shopify Store. Because we have a team of experts in Shopify developers and We had developed several Shopify stores. Check out our Shopify Development Services.
This is the key reason why Shopify is being highly adopted in recent times.
Well, we all are aware of how online businesses are taking over the attention of prospective customers. This has made many businesses switch to the online market, and Shopify happens to be one of the most used and dynamic for creating your virtual store. Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms on the planet, with an almost 20% market share. In a mid-2020 press release, Shopify announced that its platform “powers over 1 million businesses in more than 175 countries” across the globe.
Apart from being a budget-friendly platform, it serves many benefits to its users. Benefits may vary as per the plan you have chosen for yourself. Here we will help you get an idea of the budget you need to develop your virtual store.
There are 3 standard plans of Shopify, let us get started with that:
1. Shopify Basic Plan
The very first plan that Shopify offers is the basic Shopify. As you address it, this package provides you with all that stuff that you require to start and launch an online store.
It costs $29 per month for this plan. You have got to pay 2.9% + 30 cents for every transaction you do with an online credit card and 2.7% for every transaction with an in-person credit card.
Who should go for Basic Shopify?
- If you are thinking of building a standalone e-commerce store
- If you want to incorporate your blogging functionality into the website
- To get your hands on cutting-edge selling and reporting functionalities
Benefits of getting a basic plan of Shopify:
- With the basic plan of Shopify, you can upload limitless products on your e-commerce website.
- With Shopify, you get competitive shipping rates. Along with that, you can get a discount of up to 64%.
- You can sell your products on online marketplaces and social media platforms by using your Shopify store.
2. Shopify (intermediate plan)
The intermediate plan of Shopify costs you $79 to fulfil all your business requirements and help it grow significantly. You are allowed to build 5 staff accounts with access to the Shopify admin and POS with 1% transaction fees.
So, this plan is considered a step above the basic one. If companies are planning to expand their e-commerce landscape, Shopify intermediate is only for them.
Besides the intermediate plan, you will have to pay 2.6% + 30 cents for online credit card transactions and 2.5% for in-person credit card purchases.
Who should go for the intermediate Shopify plan?
- Someone who is looking for in-depth reporting
- A business that is in the search of discounted shipping rates
Benefits of using an intermediate Shopify plan
- Receive insightful sales information from professional reports. You can examine customer buying trends and keep a record of product sales to help you market your products better.
- You can create up to 5 staff accounts for this Shopify pricing plan.
3. Advanced Shopify
So, this is the final and the advanced plan of Shopify that will cost you $299 per month. Of all the plans that Shopify offers, this one is the costliest all. This package helps users with the latest features that allow businesses to boost their sales efforts.
Read Also: Still in thought? Thinking Why to hire Shopify Expert. Read this article > Benefits to Hire the Right Shopify Expert Agency to Set Up Your Online Store