Mining is a highly profitable industry that is enjoying a tremendous upsurge in demand due to the growing nature of the commodity sector. However, this profitability is itself bringing its own problems, as the teething troubles that this speedy growth brings have their own challenges. With the judicious usage of software development and IT to optimise operations, a huge amount of future technological debt can be avoided, as well as growth be streamlined to the maximum degree.
Current Challenges of the Industry
The environmental regulations that surround mining operations are the biggest current challenge, as both eco conscious consumers as well as protectionist regulations restrict the damage done to ecology
The rapidly growing field is constrained by the speed of human labour and cooperation, a significant bottleneck when compared to a computers speed.
How you can benefit with software
With creative automation and integration with equipment, mining operations can reduce labour requirements, while increasing the scale, efficiency, and speed of operations.
Better data forecasting tools can enable a smoother roadmap of upcoming operations, and help stabilise a previously chaotic schedule, accounting for unexpected occurrences.
With comprehensive information gathering sensors and data analysis, collaboration between departments can be made friction free and easy!
Mining Software Development Experience
Our Software development experience can help you with
- Tracking and monitoring mining gleet and equipment remotely, between sites
- Integrate sensor data between systems for a comprehensive overview of excavation, refinement, and production
- Manage allocating operators and equipment between shifts, reducing downtime
- Timesheet management, for easily manging timesheets and charting efficiencyacross months
- Charting for Processing and representing data for further analysis
- Generating ML and AI models to forecast areas of improvement